Palm Jaggery Process
Natural Jaggery it involves minimum processing and no chemicals are used. The sap from the tree is heated to wick away the moisture content until a thick syrup is obtained, and this sweet nectar is then further reduced to crystals.
- Palm Jaggery is made naturally and is a rich source of minerals and vitamins
- It would have a dark chocolate taste
- Jaggery is called gud in Hindi and gives a cooling effect to the body
- Palm Jaggery is an alternative to sugar and is used in various food preparation and dessert making
- The color of palm Jaggery varies from light brown to dark brown depending on place of origin and processing done