- Contains antioxidants. Cumin seeds contain naturally occurring substances that work as antioxidants
- Has anticancer properties
- Help treat diarrhea
- Helps control blood sugar
- Fights bacteria and parasites
- Has an anti-inflammatory effect
- Lower cholesterol
- weight loss
Cumin has a variety of benefits ranging from helping improve your digestion to boosting your memory. Cumin may also prevent cancer cells from multiplying and help reduce pain with its anti-inflammatory properties.
Cumin is very safe to take even in large doses. Some evidence has been found that it can suppress testosterone levels in men and may also trigger miscarriage.